Data protection is vital to prevent theft, leakage and deletion. Partnering with data security experts allows you and your team to ensure your customers their privacy is your number one priority.
- Our team of experts support the full cycle of your hosting and cloud infrastructure including design, deployment, testing, validation, and defense-in-depth protection enabling your cloud security products to be compliant.
- Use the Credio method for streamlining your FedRAMP readiness with reduced time and complexity in preparing for your accreditation.
- Accelerate the FedRAMP process by understanding how to implement FedRAMP controls and what you need to complete for the audit.
- Relieve strain on internal resources with streamlined guidance on documentation requirements and follow-up activities.
- Credio team will work side by side with you to provide the optimal route to building your FedRAMP package for accreditation.
- Deploying continuous monitoring of both technical and nontechnical cloud compliance requirements. This should also include corporate governance, cybersecurity and regulatory compliance controls;
- Maintaining a unified source or framework of governance, risk and compliance information for how cloud services are utilized;
- Developing executive and operational dashboards to provide visibility into cloud compliance statuses;
- Implementing real-time alerting mechanisms for control failures with defined playbooks on how to respond to compliance failures from third-party providers; and
- Ensuring that you can continuously synchronize new cloud services and capabilities with regulatory compliance requirements.